Since we have been utilizing The Virtual Ticketer Program since 2009 we have found it to be very effective in our day to day operations whether we are selling our Steamboat NATCHEZ Riverboat Cruises or our Gray Line Bus Tours.
The main benefits that we have acquired from using this system are:
- Tiered rate structures
- Ability to customize tickets and create tickets for various cruises, tours and special events
- Ability to enter services and modify any future price changes
- Unlimited rate codes per event
- Maximum flexibility and integration between components of the system with ability to format
- Variety of products/events that can be structured quickly and easily
- Easy picture of reservation status with which to make operational decisions
- Reservations can be made for multiple tours and packages, with only one reservation number
- Quick Mode for front line sales during peak periods
- Detailed Transaction Log for history of each reservation
- Easily edit reservations for changes
- Accurate and easy tracking of sales for entry into the financial accounting system
- Credit card payments, billing, commissions, wholesaler/ticket seller rates
- Payments can be applied on one tour or all tours within a reservation, without making multiple payments
- Service items can be broken down into unlimited general ledger accounts
- Centralized controls of data
- Various levels of security/access
- Easy to read reports with option to export
- Truly a Windows based system
It has streamlined the ticketing of passengers and allows us to board the vessel and busses faster and is simultaneously tracking sales as well as marketing information…which we can then use to increase future sales.
Whether the passengers are celebrating a birthday, wedding anniversary or family reunion, The Virtual Ticketer allows us to invite them back to celebrate with us again next year.
Our front line sales personnel make a reservation and the information is immediately available to all of our departments…Management, Food and Beverage, Accounting, Sales and Marketing. We can then always be prepared for the proper number of guests from the correct quantity of food to having enough party hats to properly celebrate New Year’s Eve.
With the many benefits of The Virtual Ticketer any organization would undoubtedly be pleased with the increase in sales and productivity that this system provides.